T.I.A.R.A Code of Conduct
TIARA’s Mission is to protect and promote the vacation rental industry on Tybee Island by adhering to the following guidelines:
- Work to improve the relationship between renters and property owners.
- Work with property owner associations and Tybee residents to be good neighbors and to conduct responsible business practices.
- Work with city officials and politicians to improve services and communication on Tybee Island
- Endeavor to eliminate any practices in the community that could be damaging to the public or could bring discredit to the vacation rental industry
- Educate Tybee citizens, city officials, and politicians about the benefits of vacation rentals
TIARA member companies collectively represent over 730 professionally managed rental properties on Tybee Island.
Rental properties are patrolled regularly by TIARA member companies’ staff and Tybee Police officers. Violation of any of these policies will result in guest eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid. Please note that many of the above items are Tybee City Code, are legally enforceable and guests may be subject to criminal prosecution and other fines.
Trust in the Pros! TIARA members are
professional property managers located
on Tybee Island. If you have any problems
contact a member company directly.
WE ARE DEDICATED TO PROVIDING A
QUICK RESPONSE WHEN NOTIFIED
OF A PROBLEM AT A RENTAL PROPERTY!